Our Mission is to honor and preserve the legacy of Gospel Music. We will promote Gospel music and Christian events in a professional manner while providing a platform for independent artists who want to share their gifts; all the while supporting established ministries to ensure continued growth of Gospel Music as a powerful tool of Ministry. We will uphold the tradition, maintain the standard of excellence passed down from generation to generation, and empower people to live for God.
Letter from the CEO
As we look back and remember all the things God brought us through on last year, we are excited about what the Lord has in store for us this year. I encourage all of you to seek God why He is near, call upon His name while He might be found. Things are changing reapply around us from the weather to the very fabric of our society. I once heard a wise man say, if you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything.
So in the year of our Lord Two thousand Sixteen, I have decided to take a stand for what is right and to speak out against what is wrong!! Our Theme for this year is We Sing for The King2016!! He is the reason why we sing, so we give Him everything; He is the reason why we dream, so we give Him everything, simply because everything already belongs to Him!! We dedicate this year of Ministry to the Loving Memory of my beloved Mother, Miss Ceola Richardson AKA MS.TEE. We loved her, but God loved her best, and He called her home to take her rest.
Elder Ike Richardson CEO C.I. Gospel Music.
The C.I. Gospel vision is to lead souls into a relationship with Jesus Christ; to unite the people of God in the Kingdom of God; to bring about social and economic changes in our communities and to educate and empower those who want to use their gifts to glorify God.
Win souls for Christ.
• Keep ministry in the music industry.
• Provide a platform for new and independent artists to present their gifts.
• Unite the people of God in the Kingdom of God.
• Bring about social and economic changes in our communities.
• Preserve the legacy of Gospel Music Ministry, and live the dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
• Promote Christian radio, television, and Gospel concerts in a professional manner.
• Educate the people of God and others about the power of music ministry.